Dr. Bob Keating graduated from North Olmsted High School in 1979. Graduated from North Carolina State University in 1984. Then, he attended Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University and graduated in 1989. Residency trained in Family Practice at Fairview General Hospital. Fellowship-trained in Sports Medicine with Dr. R. Mark Fumich and Ohio Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine. Has practiced in Cleveland, OH for 27 years. Exercises regularly, enjoys landscaping, loves sports and great food. Has been a lifelong teacher of patients and students.
- Board Certified Family Practice
- Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification Sports Medicine
- Board Certified Obesity Medicine
- A4M Trained Anti-Aging Medicine